Friday, October 22, 2010

Censorship!

November 1, 2010 at 1:28 P.M. Plumbing problems in my building as several "errors" were inserted in essays. More intrusion attempts against my computer. I will do my best to repair the harm done to writings in this latest wave of attacks. Very strangely, some of the "errors" discovered today do not appear on printed versions of these essays dated earlier than today. I will "move on" to public computers later today.

October 27, 2010 at 5:38 P.M. My computer's signal was blocked. I have rebooted my computer. Apparently, a new investigation of police corruption in Camden has resulted in several arrests. Has Mr. Suarez been convicted? Is the Office of Attorney Ethics (OAE) under criminal investigation? ("New Jersey's Office of Attorney Ethics.")
October 26, 2010 at 10:46 A.M. Calls from "800 Service" at 877-857-9755 at 10:38 A.M. More cybercrime is expected. I will move to public computers later today. "Errors" were inserted (once again) in my short story, "Out of the Past." I have corrected those inserted "errors." I cannot say how many other writings have been altered or damaged overnight.
October 25, 2010 at 11:37 A.M. My security system has been rendered inoperable. I cannot run a scan of my computer. I have been prevented for about twenty minutes from writing at these blogs. I will attempt to restart my computer in order to update my protection and back up files. Censorship, supressions of writings, blocking of all images, interference with my access to the Internet, and other harassments, combined with orchestrated media silence, is my daily reality in Mr. Obama's America. I can never be sure of returning to my blogs when restarting my computer. I will continue to struggle.
October 25, 2010 at 9:24 A.M. Access to the Internet was blocked this morning. From about 8:15 A.M. until this time, about 2:00 P.M., I have been struggling to reach these blogs.
October 22, 2010 at 4:09 P.M. Has Patricia Prezioso, Esq. of Florham Park, N.J., Mr. Zisa's attorney, visited my sites and/or blogs? Does Ms. Prezioso have information concerning this firewall currently obstructing my access to this location and/or my other experiences with cyber-crimes today? Does Ms. Prezioso have information concerning the insertions of "errors" and other computer crimes at these blogs over the past several years? Do you have a "conflict of interest," Ms. Prezioso? ("Jennifer Velez is a 'Dyke Magnet!'")
Monsy Alvarado, "Zisa Says One-Sided Probe Led to Charges: Asserts Innocence in Letter From Lawyer," in The Record, October 21, 2010, at p. A-1.
October 22, 2010 at 2:32 P.M. Earlier today I was prevented by a fire wall from regaining access to my writings or blogger. I could not access my books at Lulu, Critique at MSN groups, or any other place where I had previously published writings, including Amazon.
I immediately created a group at Google:
http://groups.google.com/group/juan-galis-menendez?he=en
I tried to post a warning concerning my experiences of censorship today. I feel great sadness, anger, physical and emotional pain. I feel intense chest pains and headaches. I feel changes in body temperature. I will do a full physical workout. I will not eat today. I may engage in a hunger strike to protest against these continuing tactics. Telephone calls have been received from "anonymous" earlier this morning (1:53 P.M.) and from 917-398-5581 at 5:02 P.M. on October 21, 2010. ("An Open Letter to My Torturers in New Jersey, Terry Tuchin and Diana Lisa Riccioli.")
I do not believe that, after what I have experienced in my life, this effort at silencing and psychological torture can be regarded as anything other than an attempt to destroy a person. I will continue to write from public computers, if possible, although accessing blogger using my e-mail address from a public computer may now be impossible. ("Terry Tuchin, Diana Lisa Riccioli, and New Jersey's Agency of Torture" and "Is Senator Bob 'For' Human Rights?")
I regard the persons engaging in this cruel, totalitarian, criminal censorship effort as worse than Fidel Castro and Cuba's revolutionary government. I can only hope that my family will be safe from these people. You will not succeed in covering up your crimes in New Jersey. ("What is it like to be tortured in America?" and "More Censorship and Cybercrime from New Jersey.")
If more than 24 hours pass without a new post or comment from me, again, it means that I am prevented from accessing blogger. I still cannot access either MSN groups or Lulu, nor can any images be posted here, "anonymous" phone calls continue to be received by me, every day. ("Burn Notice" and "American Courts Must Not Condone Torture" then "What is it like to be tortured?")
If I am unable to return to these sites, then I will have no control over "errors" inserted in my writings or other alterations of these texts in violation of the same copyright laws that America asks the world to obey. I cannot prevent the plagiarisms of my writings which have already taken place and that continue to go unacknowledged, also uncompensated. ("What is it like to be plagiarized?" and "'Brideshead Revisited': A Movie Review" then "How Censorship Works in America.")

Mr. Christie and Mr. Holder, do you really claim that you are not aware of what is taking place at these blogs for the world to see? Mr. Rabner and Ms. Dow? I cannot believe that you are unaware of these actions. I do not accept that public officials may remain passive, as crimes are committed, PUBLICLY, while presuming to judge my "ethics." ("New Jersey's 'Ethical' Legal System" and "New Jersey's Office of Attorney Ethics.")

Labels: